Thursday, October 16, 2014

#11 My thoughts about Blogging

Blogging has definitely provided an opportunity for me to immerse myself into an online community that I had never known of before. Before this class, I had no clue had blogs and bloggers went about with expressing their ideas, but now I actually enjoy reading what people have to offer. It's definitely a great resource for getting your idea out in an efficient way. I wasn't entirely sure of what I was getting myself into when I was told I was going to a create a blog account. But, I had the mentality to carry this out as best as I could. I took it very seriously because I knew that it was a community that could teach me knew things. It was also something that allowed me to write in a way that I wasn't able to in my previous English classes, so that was quite new and enjoyable.

It allowed me to see what other people had to elaborate about topics that I have never considered taking an interest, and I would have never found out about them otherwise. Like the technology topic, I wouldn't have considered whether it was good or evil if it wasn't for the assignment that was assigned. I found it entertaining to see what several other people had to say about a topic we all had to write about it and having multiple people giving me feed back on a post was always helpful. 

There's no advice in particular that I could give that could contribute to help better this method. So, it's a pretty nice and efficient system that doesn't need much change. Overall I have enjoyed using blogging it an educational way, it was definitely better way to do classwork.


1 comment:

  1. Stephan--Great final entry. Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found value in the blog project and enjoyed doing it too! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete